03/19/02 - 19:39:45
IP: 18.104.22.168 Browser: Mozilla/4.75 [en] (Win98; U)
originally written and posted by my lyme friend Judy Williams at email@example.com|
1. sudden onset of multiple personality disorder.
2. hell-bent to tell the "truth" especially on any given "politically incorrect" subject.
3. frightening, complete reordering of priorities (these new priorities run close to those of
4. talking like you are Mother Terese.
5. a sleepeng pattern resembling the long rest of
hibernating bears or worse condition of inability to sleep even upon administration
of meds to killl a pair of rhinos.
6. sudden realization you made a major mistake
in the choosing of your husband.
7. a diagnosis from at least 3 (i set a minimal record of 2 -Judy) , often more (up to 15)
MDs that reads "psychosomatic disorder".
(i have the more common 15+ - carolyn)
8. an extreme propensity (albeit usually accurate) to find lyme in others.
9. an ability to lose approx 100 things a day,
followed by an inability to find them although
80% of them are exacltly where they're supposed
10. verbal dyslexia, i.e. saying the word "cow"
when the word "pencil" was called for. (not
a close match.
11. seeing double (i.e. seeing 2 of your husband(s) when you don't want
to see one of him.
12. getting lost i your car though you are only 2 houses away from you home and your irish setter is pionting at your house.
13. forgetting if you just took i zithromax or 12.
14. losing mot or all of approx 30 pages of paper
w/pertinent info., i.e. lyme support members
phone no.'s, Burrascanno's protocol, directions for how to put out a fire, you
recently lost the fire extinguisher itself).
15. mood swings greater than jungle animals.
16. tmies when you should keep your mouth shut
because of complete cognitive dysfunction, but you don't.
17. ESP alternating with "clueless".
18. deciding to commit suicide while in a complete
state of mental anguish by smoking yourself
to death, but too lethargic to go out and by
19. inability to spell "the" - it just doesn't look right.
20. rages in which you throw and break every phone in the house , therefore making it impossible to call for help.
21. confusion caused by having all of 2 things on
on your "to do" list for the day.
For Further Reading
Jefferson Starship Message Board Main